Wednesday 18 May 2011

SOME FRIENDSHIP MESSAGES

  • Love me but, leave me not,
    Kiss me but, miss me not,
    Hit me but, hate me not,
    Remember me but, 4get me not

  • Roses can shy, Rivers can dry,
    U can 4get me, How can I ?
    Day's by day's week depart,
    Week's by week's month depart,
    Month's by month year depart,
    But my friendship with U will never depart.
    Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with U will never die.


  • I have seen angels in the sky? I have seen snowfall in July? I have seen things U only imagine 2 see? But I haven't seen anything sweeter than U.

  • If U need a friend & there R a hundred steps between us, U can take the 1st step 2 get near me & I will take all 99 step 2 be there 4 U.
  • Never 4get old friends. They R hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... I get BETTER, U get OLDER.
  • The test of friendship doesn't comes when U R 2GethEr. It comes when U Part ways & U Realize that despite the distance, the friendship is still there...
  • FRIENDSHIP isn't how U 4get but how U 4give, Not how U listen but how U Understand&, Not what U see but how U feel, & not how U Let Go but how U hold on!!!

  • In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only 1 thing is DEFINITE. U'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!
fomore sms quotes goto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts